True North's Archive

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"And with a golden ticket, it's a golden day"- Happy Birthday Will E. Wonka!





Willy's Birthday Cake!!! The GOLDEN ticket
'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with a golden ticket, it's a golden day



Willy found an Alaskan Malamute that he became BFFs with. Chaucer stares off at the miniature Dachshund saying "I miss Bandit"
  

looks like bandit.. but does he bark like bandit??





Chaucer looks so big here!

Waiting for them to listen to momma

Birthday kisses

Someone is NINE today!!! That's like a million in doggy years!

my hearts 

Singing happy birthday to William


kisses for the baby

Mommy, Willy (right) and Chaucer (left)



Chaucer playing with Zozo


the wolf pack

Even though Will is his father, Chaucer, right, trumps him in size! As a toddler!


Chasing some "tail"- he's still a stud after 9 years




9 years young


williest wonka mannnn!


Chaucer starring at the tennis ball with Kiki



look at those faces! will is forefront

kissess for Uncle timmy



He is always right by my side. Never thought my farm raised stud would be such a momma's boy




"Doggy Bags"






Birthday boy (front) and his Son (back)



Fat boys resting

They are two peas in a pod. 



Monkey see, monky do

The way these two walk sort of reminds me of circus elephants


Soooo happy... it makes me even happier



Uncle Timmy giving the boys steaks!!



Chowchow takes in a nice breeze

My mini party office on the go haha

We had an "adult" party while the pups played with a little wine and steak ourselves. We had to, because the whole theme was a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory party. And as Willy Wonka says in the movie: Candy Is dandyBut liquor Is quicker...





Hats off to you, Wonka Man....

You're only as old as you feel
 (and by the way you chase that mangy cat, bobbing and weaving cars, I'd say you feel like a spring chicken)!



"In the end, Charlie Bucket  
won a chocolate factory.
 But Willy Wonka had something even better...
... a family.
 And one thing was absolutely certain - 
life had never been sweeter." 


(Thank you Clancy and Jeremy @ Johnson Farms for my beautiful golden ticket- Kaleidoscopic Will E. Wonka and my fury family of Newfies).

"Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix"- Will E. Wanka. 
Here's to our sweet life, Wonka man. Indulge!